This section describes the Golden Lion Media Basic Branding Package and includes the Custom Logo Design, a color palette, typography palette, 5 stock images to enhance your brand communications, a Stationery Design Package, a Website Page Design Package, and a Brand Style Guide. The Stationery Package includes branded letterhead, an envelope, one vehicle decal design and two business cards. If all is purchased separately, the total is $2000.
Packaged, I will offer this for $1,500 for 1 company. If 2 + packages are purchased, the cost is $1,250 per package.
IMPORTANT: GLM will deliver the products to you, and will also assist you in making certain that the other venders in your supply network, such as printers and contractors, create the quality end products demanded by your company. We take a personal interest in our clients and work to ensure their satisfaction at all times.
━ LOGO ━
- 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
━ COLOR PALETTE ━
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
━ IMAGERY ━
- 5 High resolution stock photos/graphics to boost your brand communications
━ TYPOGRAPHY ━
- A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
━ BRANDING STYLE GUIDE ━
- A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
━ STATIONERY ━
- A double sided business card design for two (2) of your team members
- Business stationery: custom letterhead and envelope design
━ WEBPAGE DESIGN ━
- Custom one-page HTML5+CSS3 design installed on your domain
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link to social networking profiles
- Google Analytics integration
- MailChimp or other mailing list form integration for signups
- Image slider
- Responsive (optimized for mobile devices)
- Contact form
- Two rounds of design revisions
- Installation and setup
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The Basic Package process can take 1-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals:
- After you purchase this service we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates) and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal set of visual symbols.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create two logo concepts.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will proceed to work on the logo concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the logo to reflect all needed corrections. We send it back to you for a second and final round of revisions.
- We will create a website landing page concept and submit it for your revisions and approval. You will be able to complete two rounds of revisions.
- We will create a brand stationery set and submit it for your revisions and approval. You will be able to complete one round of revisions.
- We work on your corrections and send you a final design package with all the files outlined above.
★★ Important Notes:
Please let us know if you require any additional services not listed, as anything not itemized might require an additional fee.
If you need an earlier delivery for this project, let us know at email@example.com so that we can arrange a Rush Fee and complete it by your deadline.
★★ These packages are created for use by the purchaser only. Please do not resell.
Further revisions and additional early concepts can be purchased for an additional fee. Let us know if you need them at firstname.lastname@example.org.